Your vote is your voice! Take some time to ensure you are registered to vote before election day. You can also find information on how and where to vote below.
In 2018, the next scheduled election in NJ is on November 6, 2018.
Register to Vote
Check to see if you are registered to vote here.
If not, you can register to vote:
- Download the Union County Voter Registration Form (English; Spanish), fill it out and mail to the Union County Commissioner of Registration.
- OR request that a Voter Registration Form is mailed to you here.
- Deadline: 21 days before an election
How to Vote
Head to your local polling place (if you’re unsure where that is, use the link below to find out) on election day!
If that’s not possible, you can apply to vote by mail starting 45 days prior to election day:
- Download the Union County Application For Vote By Mail Ballot Form (English; Spanish), fill it out and mail to the Union County Clerk.
- OR request that an Application For Vote by Mail Ballot Form is mailed to you here – click the “Request a Vote by Mail Ballot Application Be Mailed To You” button and fill out the form which pops up.
- Deadline: 7 days before an election – the application must be physically in the Clerk’s office to be valid.
- A voter may also apply in person up until 3pm the day before election day.
Where to Vote
You can find your polling place here. Enter your address to locate where you can go to vote!